Table #'s

My friend, Diana, emailed me a picture the other day of an engaged couple holding a square white cardboard with the #6 on it.  I was really confused and asked her what the #6 stands for (I guess being new in photography I had never seen this before)...Well Miss Diana is getting married this November and these are table #'s framed for the table at their wedding.  Such a cute idea!!  So yesterday we went to Centennial Lakes (this is where Kevin proposed to Diana) and captured some fun poses for their table #'s.  Here are a couple of the 25 table #'s:


I am also so honored to photograph Kevin and Diana's wedding in November. I will be pairing up with photographer Jen Meneghin  It is going to be a BLAST!  XOXO








Comments

  1. Colleen...you are absolutely amazing and your eye for photography just keeps getting better. This big sister is so proud and excited for your success. Can't wait to see your name all over one day. It's not far away girl!! You've got the talent. You keep at it!!! Love you sooooo much sister!! psssstttt.....I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts